The school uniform helps us to encourage a sense of belonging in the pupils and to make their school look smart.
This has a positive effect on the pupils’ behaviour and therefore their learning.
We expect all our pupils to come to school in full uniform every day.
Our School Uniform
- Navy sweatshirt *
- Navy cardigan *
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Smart polishable black shoes
- Grey trousers or a skirt
- Grey tight, or grey or white socks
- A book bag *
- A PE bag *
- A blue t-shirt for PE *
- Navy shorts or tracksuit bottoms for PE
- Trainers for PE
* The Henry Fawcett book bag, cardigan PE bag, PE t-shirt and sweatshirt can be bought from the school office.
Large multi-coloured hair bows and other accessories are not allowed.
No jewellery is allowed apart from stud earrings.